This is a re-colored version of the blue Victorian house I published previously, with a slightly different basement level.
Three floors plus roof all come apart to show complete interior detail, including…
- basement with patio, workshop, furnace, water heater, stacked washer and dryer and laundry sink
- main floor with foyer, living/dining room (including fireplace and swivel recliner) and kitchen (very upmarket, with black appliances and “black granite” worktops!)
- top floor with bedroom (bed, side tables, chair and built-in clothes closet), bathroom with “black marble” bath, toilet and hand basin, and home office with desk, chair, computer and bookshelf
- minifig-accessible stairs between floors
- two minifigs.
- bay window and small porch on the front
- bump-out window and chimney at one side
- garden toolshed under the exterior stairs at the rear